Monday, November 24, 2014

Shoes, Glorious Shoes! 30

Two blogs in one day? What is going on? Who is this girl?!

I almost considered just putting them in the same blog, given they essentially have the same story. This was the other half of the buy one, get one mentioned here. Except this was the pair I was excited about. You'll notice almost all of the shoes I buy are black & white or black & hot pink. While that might seem repetitive, that's most of my wardrobe, too. So it allows me to change the same old, same old outfits up just by switching up the shoes depending on mood.

These bad boys don't play around. I have compared them to the pink & black masterpiece you met here, but they might just have taken the prize for tallest heel. And they are DANGEROUS right now. I need to scuff the bottoms up some to give them more grip. I almost slipped and fell several times the day I wore them. Luckily, given I stay on 5"+ heels 90% of the time, I have become very skilled at regaining my balance when hitting a slick spot on the floor, uneven surface, etc. I'm sure one day that luck will run out, but until then, I am claiming it as a valuable skill. May even put it on my resume. I'd be sure to get a promotion to the top of the company simply with that change.

Brand: ShoeDazzle Name: Tichina
Review: 7" heel. Fits true to size, maybe a smidge small *insert standard long-toed ShoeDazzle disclaimer here*. This, as has become standard for me with closed-toed ShoeDazzle shoes, requires skill to get them on just right. But once I do, they're not uncomfortable.

You can pretty much tell just from this picture how tall these heels are, given my legs look 5 miles long. I *do* have long legs. But not that long. Haha

Alright kids, that does it for today. I have one more coming soon, for the pair I have on today. And then two new pair that haven't been worn yet. YAY, SHOES!


2 comments:

  1. Those are cruuuuuute! Love the outfit too. You make me want to wear something other than yoga pants and slippers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could put you back in my heels again, if you'd like! ;-)

      Delete