Monday, April 18, 2016

Shoes, Glorious Shoes! 35 & 36

*This blog was started back in October and never finished. I post it just to explain here*

Honestly? I just scanned my phone to see if I'd missed any shoes since life has been what it has the last year. So these are the "missed" shoes.

I am trying to find myself in this new world. Shoe posts are suffering because of it. I want to get back to my passionate self when it comes to my heels, and I can see it happening. My passion for heels has not died. It's just the drive to do the pictures, blogs, etc. The fact I'm more "this pair is tied to this story" rather than just the shoes and the outfit helps a lot. I do better when I can speak my heart/mind.

That being said, I've waited WAY too long to try and do that with this post.

So I'm posting the shoes and telling you what I think.



Brand: ShoeDazzle Name: Emia
Review: 4" heel. Fits true to size. LOVE these shoes. So girly, but a little sexy as well. I find myself prancing in them. Prancing is always good. 

The wrap dress caps it off! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment