Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shoes, Glorious Shoes! 8

Same mall, same store. That’s right. I warned you a lot of them would be this way!

I actually got this pair while my shoe beast was still in hibernation. We were just basically going in every store in the mall and looking around. I’m really kinda surprised I bought these, honestly. Only for the fact I have maybe 4 brown outfits in my closet. I typically don’t do brown, and don’t do gold jewelry. Silver jewelry, and my closet is FULL of black, hot pink, and red. I always tell myself I’m going to switch things up and start buying different colors, but never do. So for me to buy these must’ve been fate. You’ll understand once you see the outfit.

Brand: Carlos Santana Name: Roulette
Store: Off Broadway Shoes
Review: 4” heel. Fits large. To the point I went down a half size. But because of that, and the fact I don’t wear them but a couple times a year, the toe area fits TIGHT. I only wear them on days I’m pretty sure I won’t be doing a lot of walking, otherwise I’m going to come away with blisters.

See what I mean about worlds colliding in wonderful ways? I had already had this sweater for probably 5 or more years when I bought the shoes. Didn’t even think about the sweater when I bought them. And come on! I don’t think I could’ve found a better match if I tried!!

Also, I apparently just decided to pay attention to the fact you can change your pic size once you insert them. I have now gone back and corrected all blogs so the outfit is easier to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment