Friday, April 12, 2013

Shoes, Glorious Shoes! 16

Well... I said I was going to get caught up in January. Then all hell broke loose, and now here we are 3 months later, and I am not caught up.

So forgive me for my tardiness, and I will try my best to catch us up so I can start shoe shopping again.

I have been a bit "obsessed" with these for a few years now. I use the term obsessed loosely, as obviously taking 2-3 years to pull the trigger and purchase them doesn't really qualify. Seems like every time I would think about them, I didn't have the money to buy. Then when I did, I would be lusting over another pair, and these would get forgotten.

So while Christmas shopping online this past year, I happened to be hitting Amazon hard for as many presents as possible, to cut down on other sites/stores I had to go to. Something clicked in my brain about these shoes, and I thought, "Well... I'm already shopping and spending a ridiculous amount. Why not just add these to the tally?"

So in my shopping cart they went.

To backtrack just a bit, I initially ran across these when doing a random search for houndstooth shoes. Fell in love with these because of the houndstooth factor (ROLL TIDE), and the cute little ruffle at the ankle opening. Any time I can represent AND be girly, I'm all for it. 

Cut back to the day I wore these - apparently no one else understood the girly representation, and all they saw was "witch shoes". I don't remember ever seeing a witch wearing houndstooth ruffle ankle boots, but I'll let you be the judge.

Brand: Pleaser Name: DECTECTIVE-66
Store: Amazon.com
Review: 4" heel. Fits true to size, and as with most ankle boots, is super comfortable.

As always, super simple outfit for cute ankle boots. It WAS cold that week, so I added the tights for warmth. Interested to see what my outfit selection will be if I wear them on their own.

On to the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment